today I want to share with you some tips and tricks to make your legs look longer and more slender. Unfortunately, nature hasn’t blessed us all with this gift, but there’re always some sneaky ways and tricks to achieve this look.
So, read this post and tell me what do you think? Do you know some other tricks? If do, don’t hesitate to share. :)
1. High heels – first and obvious choice for making your legs look longer. For amazing result pick nude heels, since nude is a color that is close to skin tone it will make your legs longer, plus you can wear nude heels with almost everything.
2. Pointy flats – We can’t wear heels every day and for every occasion but there’s another way to make your legs longer without heels, invest in a pair of pointy flats, shoes with pointed toes make your foot look longer and lengthen your leg line.
3. Tall boots – When we’re talking about boots that can make your leg look longer, choose tall boots over ankle boots. They create a line from your knees to the floor making your legs look longer and slimer. Also, to be even more effective choose a color of boots that is the same or close to the color of your pants or stockings. For example, if you’re wearing dark grey pants, the color of your boots should be a darker or even black. Dark colors have slimming effect and wearing black pants or darkest skinny jeans make your legs more slender.
4. Stripped pants – this is another obvious choice, but the trick is to pick the pants with vertical stripes because they trick people into seeing additional length of your leg. Also, any pants or leggings vith any vertical detail, like tuxedo pants, can create the same effect.
5. Monochromatic – Try wearing an monochromatic outfit, your entire outfit need to be in one color. That look creates a clean line from your shoulders to the floor making you look taller and creating an illusion of longer legs.
6. Wear shorts and short skirts or dresses – Short skirts and shorts expose more leg and legs look longer that way, but if you want even better effect choose skirts with high waist. By tucking in your shirt when wearing a high waisted skirt you trick people to belive that your hips are at the top of the skirt and that your legs are significantly longer than they are.
7. Wear high waisted pants and pencil skirts – This way you’ll make your torso look shorter while making your legs look longer because the eye naturally assumes that your leg starts where your waist starts.
8. Maxi skirt or dress – Belive it or not maxi skirt can make your legs look longer. How? By making you look taller. Purchase a high waisted maxi skirt for extra effect and wear it with sky-high heels or wedges underneath. You’ll see, your legs will appear much longer than they actually are.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. :)